Monday, February 4, 2013

First Birthday Party

We had Julia's first birthday party last week.  We decided to make it a Minnie Mouse themed party, since she loves Minnie Mouse.  Our families came to visit.  We got to see Grammy, Pup-Pup, Grandma, Pap-Pap, Uncle Joe, Aunt Molly, Aunt Karen, and Grandma Farm.  We also had some friends at the party too.  We didn't play any games or do any special activities.  Julia had cake and opened her presents.  She loved the cake!  She also figured out how to open her presents by herself.  The party was simple, but it was a lot of fun.  I can't believe my baby is already one.

Now for the pictures of the first birthday bash!


All dressed up for the party!



I love Minnie Mouse!

I love my brother!

Special cake.

Mommy took my clothes off.  What is going on?

This looks interesting.


What is this?

I'm not sure...

The other kids were not interested.

Somebody decided that I needed a hat too.

I tasted the cake.

It was good.

I really like it!

I'm digging in.

I'm going to keep going.

So good!

More please!

Daisy would like some too!

I opened this one all by myself!  Thanks B family!

More presents.

I love my Minnie Mouse bank.

This care is nice, but I like Minnie better.

No comments:

Post a Comment